Chinese Characters Course
Chinese characters, called Hanzi, are the writing symbols used to record Chinese. We will teach characters in two parts: strokes and meaning. With hard work and practice, you will be able to recognize 900 and write 300 of the most frequently used characters. We will use structured and diverse teaching methods to keep learning fun! In Jasmine’s class, you will:
- Enjoy stories about the origin of each character as well as their development throughout history.
- Learn and practice the principles of strokes, stroke ordering, formation of characters, and common character radicals.
- Learn practical characters that are used frequently in your daily life.
What you will learn from the course?
We will introduce all aspects of Chinese writing system to you which include:
- Strokes’ order
- Structure of Hanzi
- most used Radicals
- 900 characters which are elementary HSK require you to recognize
- 300 characters which are elementary HSK tests require you to write